Degree

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Wow .. its been like ..idk how many years has it been since I last updated my blog. Zaman poli maybe? hahaha. anyway , there's a lot that has been going throughout these years . I finally pursuing my degree in architecture. Nak masuk final semester dah pun. Alhamdulillah . Lookin' forward to finish my studies with a first class degree perhaps? inshaAllah . Semoga dipermudahkan lah harapan nak grad with flying colors nanti. hihihi . So during my studies here, in UTHM ..met a lot of new friends.. ada yang hilang ,ada yang makin bertambah .I'm glad and happy that there's still friends who stayed during my worst , up until now. Thank you guys . Anyway , gonna tell a bit about my life for the past 3 years in UTHM. Life wasn't easy . Kalau dulu dekat poli aku rasa macam dah tough.. huh.. degree life is much way shittier.  Not saying that everything's bad . But the kerja yang kena buat tu ..mashaAllah..boleh sakit jantung. hahaha. Seksa jugak la kerja-kerja yang kena assigned tu . Raya and family gatherings kena kacau tu benda biasa. Orang malam raya berseronok, aku dok menghadap laptop lagi buat kerja sampai 3-4 pagi . Kena la sabar sikit kan . Sikittttt je lagi nak end this degree. Semoga tak putus asa untuk sem akhir ni . Amin . okay . idk what else to talk about . Rasa akward pulak putting it here . Nak rant dekat twitter kang banyak sangat . hahaha. so yeah .. itu je kot . bye .