boo

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)


Okay , for this post .. I wanna write about my boo pulak. hehehe. So , tahun ni its gonna be our 8th years of being together . Weeee~ lama jugak la kitaorang bertahan with each other. We do have fights here and there . But hey, that's what keeps us stronger. Sebab dah lama sangat tak update, Haikal pon dah kerja dah now. hahaha. how fast time flies kan? dari start dating dekat Seremban 2 and terminal one everytime outing, to working at Kedah dah dia sekarang . hm.. yeah.. jauh.. I know. it hurts knowing that I gotta go through this LDR for a long time sampai la kitaorang nikah . Baru laa dapat duduk dekat . hihih . inshaAllah kalau ada jodoh (nak jugak) hihi. Susah tau duduk jauh2 ni . Zaman belajar lain , ni lain . Sebab masa aku study dekat Ipoh and johor, dia still ada dekat Selangor and nismilan which is tak jauh pon if nak jumpa everytime aku balik cuti . But now, bila dia yang jauh , susah betul nak jumpa, Yelah ..kerja kan..berapa banyak kali jela pon boleh cuti . Hati ni kena kuat sikit la. gaduh sana sini tu biasa sangat dah . Its hard tauu bila jauh. its not easy. Nak solvekan problem bila jarak jauh ni. hmm. damn .. I just wanna be with you already sayang .Semoga semua dipermudahkan untuk kita go forward to the next phase in life. Cause its always been you that I want. <3 Bila dah besar ni , kalau boleh , aku malas nak tell him how to love me , or how to treat me . Tapi kadang-kadang laki ni , dia tak faham sangat all the clues and hints. Kau kena explain terus terang how u want things to go. But ofcourse la , kita mesti taknak la everything kita kena tell kan . Rasa macam kita controlling . I don't want him to love me the way I want . I  want him to love me the way he should. Cause im that clingy girl. I love attentions. I love being spoilt with love. I love it when he tells me he love me . how he would sacrifice his time and energy just to see me . I wanna see that kind of effort  or how he remembers all the tiny details about me . No I don't want your money. I want your love and attentions cause that is all that matters to me. If I ever feel down or sad, do comfort me with your actions and love.  Hold my hand , hug me . kiss my forehead.  I love that shit.